Report a Missing / Lost Surfboard
- Each year many surf boards and other items are lost during water activities.
- This can result in emergency services (Coast Guard, RNLI, Gardai etc) having to conduct a search of the area upon discovery of a board.
- It would be of great assistance if users could use the following form to report missing surfboards etc which were lost during on-the-water activity.
- Information provided will not only assist Emergency Services, but may also result in the return of a board to rightful owner if found.
- PLEASE NOTE: Emergency services will always respond to reports of lone or unaccounted-for surfboards or other equipment, and conduct a thorough search of the area regardless.
- FOR ALL EMERGENCIES: Phone 999 or 112 and ask for the Coast Guard.